To be a flagship organization in the international market of Herbal Extraction Plants.
- We aim to achieve excellence and ultimate customer satisfaction in all the segments of our business by providing best products & solutions at the most competitive prices.
- To participate and contribute in the field of herbal & medicinal extraction at global level.
Products We Offer
The company is counted amongst the top Distillation Unit manufacturers, exporters and suppliers from India. Constituting materials are sourced from recognized and reliable companies, which guarantee the excellent quality and better prices.
- Agitated Reaction Vessel
- Aloe Vera Processing Unit
- Bio-Diesel Transesterification Unit
- Distillation Equipment
- Distillation Plant
- Distillation Still
- Distillation System
- Distillation Unit
- Distillation Vessel
- Fractional Column
- Rotary Evaporator
- Solvent Extraction Units or Plants
- Stainless Steel & Mild Steel Storage Tanks
- Steam Distillation Machine
Some of the essential features are:
- Less maintenance and easy cleaning
- Excellent finishing for better appearance
- Engineered for longer life
- No marginal deviations in gravities
- Ensured complete recovery of product
Our expert professionals are consistently helping the customers by providing below solutions:
- Agro practices for cultivation & protection of herbs & planting material.
for Turnkey Projects for Aromatic & Medicinal Plants, Extraction,
Formulation, Concentrates & Absolutes of Spices/Flowers/Herbs.
- Fabrication of all types of Mild Steel & Stainless Steel plants.
- Preparation of feasibility project reports and survey of areas.
- Sales & Marketing of client's products.
- Supply of high yield germ plasm for essential oil & medicinal plants.
Swaraj Herbal Plants Pvt. Ltd. believes that it is the quality and technology of plant and machinery which resulted into the attainment of the eminent position in the global market. The components and devices used for engineering the units and plants are bought from leading sources and are incorporated with the help of the modern cutting-edge technology to maintain and ensure the optimum quality. Each & every process at in-house facility is minutely managed so as to get efficiency of the production and effectiveness of time. Each stage of engineering is systematically checked by in-house team of quality analysts, who make sure the compliance of the guidelines and work chart. The finished models are tested on varied quality parameters before supply to the clients.
The company has set up a strategic manufacturing unit and properly equipped warehouse that effectively optimize its all business operations. The heavy-duty and Special Purpose machines have been placed at the production and engineering plant to secure large-scale production. Varied processes in the unit have been simplified and are carefully supervised by a quality-management team. It has set up a power reserve system to make possible an uninterrupted work process at times of outage. The warehouse, owned by the company, is strategically located that has further been classified into various segments in accordance with the product category. Proper division of units enables us to ensure the easy storage and the retrieval of products. The different procedures at the warehouse are managed by a team of warehouse experts.
Research & Development
To keep us abreast with the changing demands and requirements of the industry, we have supported us with an advanced research and development unit. It is equipped with all the requisite equipment and labs to test and produce new products. All the operations are effectively managed by our multi-talented staff who work tirelessly to meet all the requirements successfully and within the stipulated time frame. Besides, they keep a track on the ongoing advances in the processing technology to ensure our clients are served with value for money.
To succeed in satisfactorily catering to the specific requirements of Distillation Unit & Machines of our clients, we take in the client-centric approach. A large team of professionals works along with customers to understand their right needs. Such professionally befitting policies enable us to forge long term & congenial relationship with clients. Moreover, the company also offers the benefit of customization to its clients for giving them best possible Distillation solutions. Besides that, our clients are doing constant business deals with us because of our authentic business policies, easy payment modes, and client satisfactory approach. This has established us as a distinctive organization in the market. Our clientele includes the following:
Bath Project, Syria
Nakhli Farm (Dewan Dubai), Dubai
Sayegh Trading Company, LLC, Dubai
Herbal Essence and Extracts Pvt. Ltd., Nepalganj, Nepal
Biosys Nepal (P) Ltd., Lalitpur, Nepal
Nepal Pvt. Ltd., Nepal
Richter Premiumdestillen, Wachtberg, Germany
Tarek Semon, Damascus University, Syria
Production & Processing Co. Ltd., Katmandu, Nepal
L. Duggar Group, Nepalganj, Nepal
- Kuwait Perfumes Factory,
& Sons, Sudan
Resource Industry, Kathmandu, Nepal
Ayurved Pvt. Ltd., Nepal
- Royal Bardia National Park,
Thakurdwara, Bardia, Nepal
Court Affairs, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman
Durbara Vaidyakhana Vikas Samiti, Katmandu, Nepal
Qaboos University, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman
of Papua New Guinea, Papua New Guinea
- Wideland Trading, Dubai
Narendradev Agriculture University, Kumarganj, Faizabad (U.P)
Aroma & Herbs P. Ltd. Tezpur, Assam
Limited, Atul, Gujarat
Innovacion Pvt. Ltd., Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Chandra Krishi Vishwavidyalaya, Mohanpur, Nadia, West Bengal
G. Herbals, Raipur (Chattisgarh)
Institute of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants (CSIR-CIMAP), Lucknow
Aromatic, Bishwanath Chariali, Distt. Sonitpur, Assam
Cola India Limited
Satyapal Limited (DS Group), Noida
of Horticulture, Aizawl, Mizoram
Rural Development Agency, Distt. Mandi, Himanchal Pradesh
Ltd., Kolkata, West Bengal
Valley Agrotech Pvt. Ltd. (Ajmal Group), Assam
- Fragrance and Flavour
Development Center (FFDC) Kannauj (U.P.)
B. Pant Agriculture University, Pantnagar (U.K.)
Research & Development Institute, Centre of Aromatic Plants,
Institute Of Integrative Medicine (CSIR-IIIM), Jammu (Jammu &
Gulf Fertilizers Ltd. (Aditya Birla Group), Jagdishpur (U.P.)
of Himalayan Bioresource Technology, Palampur (H.P.)
& K Ex- Services League, Ambphalla, Jammu (J & K)
Aroma Oil Distillary, Kannauj (U.P.)
Lal Nehru Krishi Viswavidyalaya, Jabalpur (M.P.)
Estate Ltd., Zambia through Oil Gas Industries service, Baroda
Oil Company (DS Group), Jammu
of the NLUP Implementing Board, Mizoram
R. Perfumers Kannauj (U.P.)
Tec Pvt. Ltd., Pune, Maharashtra
- 1982- We began our journey by fabricating simple distillation units for farmers and 2 skilled workers.
- 2003- In this year, we registered our company as “Swaraj Herbal Plants Pvt. Ltd.”, North India's pioneering herbal processing machinery producing firm.
- 2005- We have proudly installed Distillation Plant in Herbal Garden at Rastrapati Bhawana- The House of President of India.
- In this year, we have been selected by CSIR-CIMAP, Lucknow for designing & fabricating the most efficient distillation & extraction plants for herbal processing industry.
- 2009- In the month of September, we have attained another milestone be getting the license for producing “An Apparatus Decorticator for Fruit/Seed to separate the Kernel” from prestigious IIT, New Delhi.
- 2015- We qualified with an ISO 9001:2015 and CE certification.
We have also installed a high class Field Distillation Unit at “Kargil”.